Art. 1 – General provisions
- By navigating in this area, the user accesses the Company, accessible via the URL: www.ilpinoelaquerce.com . Browsing and sending a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site as indicated therein.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the website in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
Il pino e la querce agricultural ociety
headquarter: Loc. Fontebotoli 126, 52046 Lucignano AR
VAT number: 02229790510
Registered in the REA, AR-171134
- Before accessing the products provided by the site, the user must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- You are invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms of which the Company reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
- It is possible to use the site and thus access and purchase products provided by it in the following languages: Italian, English
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on the Company and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site via links, banners or other hypertext links.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- In order to conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill in the electronic form and submit it following the relevant instructions.
- It contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the method of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and timing for returning the purchased products.
- Prima di concludere il contratto, sarà chiesto di confermare l’avvenuta lettura delle Condizioni Generali di Vendita comprensive dell’Informativa sul diritto di recesso e del trattamento dei dati personali.
- Il contratto è concluso quando il venditore riceve il formulario compilato dall’utente, previa verifica della correttezza dei dati ivi contenuti.
- The purchaser shall be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order process is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Add to basket” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes over the order for processing.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Azienda from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform the Company of any change in the data communicated at any time.
- If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, the Company shall have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings have been remedied.
- The first time a user requests the activation of a profile, he or she will enter a username and password as desired or will have the option of registering using his or her social network access data (Facebook, Instagram or Gmail).
- The user undertakes to keep his access data secret and to store them with due care and diligence and not to pass them on, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Product availability
- Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products may be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent, partial or total unavailability of goods may occur. In this case, the order will be rectified automatically by eliminating the unavailable product and the buyer will be informed immediately by e-mail.
- If the Buyer requests cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, we will refund the amount paid within 30 days after we become aware of the Buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- Tuscan extra virgin olive oil
- Cured Cinta Senese products:
– Dried sausage
- Dried pulses
– Chianti Classico wine
– Chianti Colli Senesi wine
– Red wine IGT
The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.ilpinoelaquerce.com/negozio/
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products shall be as indicated on the website from time to time, unless there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, the company will notify the purchaser as soon as possible so that the order can be confirmed for the correct amount or cancelled. However, there shall be no obligation on the Company to deliver what was sold at the incorrectly stated lower price.
- Site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
– Bank transfer
– Credit card
– On delivery
Art. 8 – Delivery
- The company ships throughout Italy, including the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
- Company will deliver to the user’s home address provided at the time of purchase or another address provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made within 96 hours.
- If delivery is not possible, the order is temporarily suspended and put back on sale until 72 hours have elapsed. At the end of this time, the order returns to the seller.
- If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after 96 hours from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a consequence of termination the amounts will not be returned, including delivery costs.
- Shipping costs are borne by the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed, except for promotions on the purchase form.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the purchaser from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or upon delivery, whichever occurs later.
Article 10 – Warranty and commercial conformity
- The seller is liable for any defect in the products offered on the site, including non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has concluded the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession, if any, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 2 days from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defect within a maximum of 2 days from the date on which the defect was recognised by the purchaser; that the online return form is correctly completed. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the products restored to conformity without charge by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products shall be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser is entitled to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying a reason, within a period of 14 days pursuant to Art. 57 del D.lgs 206/2005 decorrenti dalla data di ricezione dei prodotti.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser in a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day period begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
- Users wishing to exercise their right to cancel their purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any express statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The goods may be returned to our registered office in Loc. Fontebotoli 126, 52046 Lucignano AR
- The goods must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts and with the accompanying fiscal documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
- As provided for in Art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods.
- The site will make the refund by bank transfer, and if the purchaser wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC required to make the refund.
Article 12 – Data processing
- By using the site, the user authorises the processing of his personal data. This information notice is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Personal Data Protection Code, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Data owner Lucci Giulio
- The data controller, appointed by the owner, is Lucci Giulio.
- The data will be processed at Loc. Fontebotoli 126, 52046 Lucignano AR. Data processing is carried out exclusively in electronic form, by means of computer tools and supports designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected against unauthorised access.
- We process data provided by users regarding purchase orders, payments (which may include name, address, contact details), email, IP address, all other data provided.
- The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of such data to third party providers of payment and shipping services as well as contacts of an informative nature regarding the activities and services of the site, offers of a commercial nature from affiliated companies and business partners.
- The provision of data and consent to the processing of data for the purposes of the purpose of the contract or the execution of the order and payment is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract, therefore, the refusal to provide such data or to consent to its processing makes it impossible for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
- The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, a refusal to provide such data or to consent to its processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such further services.
- The user is always entitled to have his or her data updated, corrected or supplemented, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, certification that the operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, and to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- You may also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of your data previously given to Azienda.
- All rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 and Law 196/2003 can be exercised by the user by writing to the following email: email@example.com
- On the first visit, the user will be asked to choose his or her own language and offered the opportunity to save his or her preferred language. To this end, the user authorises the use of identification codes known as cookies, i.e. small files sent by its Internet server and recorded on the hard disk of the user’s computer.
- The hard disk collects information about the user’s language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user’s browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is null and void for any reason whatsoever, this will not affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Any request for information may be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following address: 3293962590 (Giulio Lucci) – 3337182029 (Lorenzo Lucci), and by post to the following address: Loc. Fontebotoli 126, 52046 Lucignano AR
Art. 15 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory provision of the purchaser’s country of habitual residence. Accordingly, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a consumer, any disputes shall be settled by the Court of Arezzo.
These conditions were drawn up on 30/10/2019.